Authors: UGOE, I3S, INT, RWC
Partner Organisations: UDE, EWRE, PWA, MWI
- An information platform gathers the geographical data of the SALAM concepts.
- The Water Budget Tool allows the user to compute future freshwater deficits and visualize the results in graphs.
- Stakeholders can calculate the costs of a desalination plant using the SALAM Economic Tool.
- The cost-minimal solution to cover the freshwater needs of the region is computed for a given set of constraints in the Macro-Model Tool.
- The water production and transfer alternatives are compared on various criteria in the Performance Matrix.
- Choosing between various planning alternatives is made easier using Multi-Criteria Analysis in the PROMETHEE-Cloud.